Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Universal Studios












Hi everyone

A few weeks ago I went to Universal Studio's and it was really cool. When we got there we went and got a photo with Bart Simpson and Homer Simpson and Homer kept on taking Teresa's hat off. Then we went on a tour around the Studio and that was interesting when the man told us that Alvin and the Chipmunks do their movie there and some others. After that we went to these houses and the man said that Desperate House Wives uses those houses for their movie. Then we went to a pit where two cars were and they were pretty flash, they had water spraying at us and fire flaming at the back of the cars, they even did a dance for us. Then it was time so we hopped off and went on the Simpsons ride and that was not that good but I liked some of it. When we came out we got a photo with Shrek and Fiona and Shrek took all of our hats off. After a while we had a photo with Dora and Deigo and Deigo swapped our hats around and I had Leslie's hat, Dora had Teresa's and Deigo had my hat. Then we saw the Mummy's and they were chasing after us, they were so tall that when we got a photo they had to lift our hoody's. It was the end of the day and we were getting ready to go to our Motel at the Airport so we can go to our Apartment in Washington DC. HAVE A GREAT TIME,MISS YOU HEAPS,BYE BYEEEEEEEE








3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle -I enjoyed reading your account of Universal Studios as I have never been there. It sounds like you got to meet a lot of well known characters and visit some famous landmarks. You covered a lot of ground by the sounds of it so I bet you were tired by the time you got on the plane. Look forward to your next installment. Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs Burt. We did have a lot of fun and I have now met lots of characters from all the different places I've been. I will be posting again soon so keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle

    Its Terangimaria it really sounds like you had a great time in washington man I wish I went lucky you. Bye

    Terangimaria

    ReplyDelete